The Nike Pro Closed Patella Knee Sleeve is an innovative & high performance piece of apparel for athletes & gym enthusiasts alike!
This patella knee sleeve provides light compression to help warm muscles and support joints. It also provides greater range of motion thanks its articulation gusset and breathable mesh high heat areas for increased ventilation. The sweat-wicking technology ensures your skin also stays dry all day long!
- Contents: 45% Polyester, 43% Neoprene, 11% Spandex, 1% Nylon
- With Dri-Fit Technology
- Light Compression helps warm muscles and support joints
- Supportive gel padding where it’s needed most
- Articulated gusset at back of knee helps prevent bunching
- Durable material with breathable mesh in high heat areas
Find the Nike Pro Closed Patella Knee Sleeve and other popular gym, fitness & training gear online from Gym Direct Australia.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out