Muscle Motion's most versatile and affordable bar - the OB01 Olympic barbell, weighing in at 20kg and fit to handle up to 700lbs, rating certified.
If you're looking for a serious contender in the sea of Olympic bars out there, the OB01 is definitely set to impress. Here at Gym Direct we believe this new and improved model is the best value for money general purpose barbell on the market today. It has all the features of a much more expensive model and it's build to fine tolerances. The photos above only partially display the external quality of this budget priced barbell internal components and construction are important too. Please come into our store to check it out if you have the chance and you will not be disappointed!
Suitable for any serious weight-lifter, this bar can be utilised in a huge variety of ways. Whether you're benching, squatting or pressing - the bar will be extremely comfortable to hold thanks to its knurl marks and chrome-coated grips. Featuring the most premium hardened steel shaft and chrome sleeves, the OB01's structural integrity is without question and you'll be comfortably lifting up to 700lbs of weight with ease.
To prevent lateral movement, the end sleeves have been precisely machined with minimal error tolerance. The OB01 bar also features a smooth spin rate as a result of the bars brass bushings and optimized inner end bearings, of which have been secured permanently with internal circlips.Many similar models sold by other vendors online may appear similar in photos so be sure to check out the finer details of what your really getting and experience the product personally if possible. Check out the specifications below for more information.
If you're looking for a bar that will cover all of your baes at an incredibly affordable price-point, the OB01 Olympic barbell is your best bet.
Features and Details:
- Weight Rating: 700lbs (317.5kg certified)
- Net Barbell Weight: 20kg
- Barbell Dimensions: 2200 mm long x Ø 30mm shaft size.
- Barbell shaft is 1340mm long between internal flange of end sleeves.
- End sleeves to suit Olympic plates are Ø 50mm x 395mm long plate loading capacity.
- Ring markings are spaced at 910mm standard for Olympic lifting with moderate knurling applied including centre knurling.
- Chrome coating provides a durable maintenance free finish to the barbell.
- The barbell is supplied in a protective cardboard tube - 2240mm long x Ø80mm round - Gross weight 21.0kg
Please note: This barbell is not designed for dropping. If you're after a barbell to be dropped with bumper plates or a higher level barbell we highly recommend one of these very well priced needle bearing bars: Black Zinc Bar 1500lbs
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.