Solid construction and effective in design, our Rapid Motion Rubber Coated Olympic Plates are durable for everyday use!
Our professionally designed plates are made from durable, long-lasting rubber. They have a snug fit for easy grip and provide added protection to your floor and plates that you need. With our perfect shaping and contoured edge, these rubber coated Olympic weight plates will last longer - and slide on any barbell sleeve with ease.
These Rubber Coated Plates feature moulded rubber casings that cover the internal weight plate which eliminates the risk of flaking, chipping, and rusting when you smash your workout.
Grab them whilst stocks last! They are sold as individual pairs, or in packages.
*The photos are for illustrative purposes only and do not include a barbell.
Available in 3 variants: 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg!
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out