Material - Plastic
- REPAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- FAST DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
- SAFE & SECURE ONLINE SHOPPING
- INDUSTRY DISCOUNTS
Normally $10.00 $6.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Skipping is the most inexpensive and simple exercise that can be performed anywhere be at your home or a nearby park you might even observe children skipping ropes on sidewalks. Once you develop coordination between skipping and rope movement you can skip for longer time without any miss.
1. Skipping rope can be beneficial in your exercise to lose weight. It is so effective in burning calories that an hour of skipping rope will make you burn up to 1000 calories.
2. The exercise is easy to learn doesn't need you to look for a guide or coach. The best thing about this activity is that once you start skipping you learn very quickly and in no time you start skipping like a kid.
3. It's inexpensive as you only need a rope.
4. It turns out to be fun when you start doing it with a friend or a group of friends.
5. It enhances your coordination and rhythm between hands and feet movements.
6. Strengthens your bones and increases your stamina and endurance.
7. When you practice it with your friends it develops a sense of teamwork and social skills in you.
8. It makes you more vigilant and alert. It increases your attention skills.
9. It can be a healthy sport and competitions can be held for it all year round.
10. It can be exercised by people from any age groups and both genders.
11. Skipping enhances flexibility and athletic abilities. It improves your reflexes balance and posture.
12. It tones your muscles in arms legs and abs.
13. Without running it speeds your heart rate like that of a runner and so requires a lot of energy to maintain a good fitness point.
To skip without missing you have to keep changing from a single bounce to a double bounce or to a skip or a jog or a knee up. You should keep changing the skipping style after every 30 seconds to avoid fatigue. To avoid a miss you can even do side skipping or rotating rope without jumping. This can be to warm you up in the start or to avoid any halt during the sets.
Material - Plastic
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.