Indoor cyclist? Outdoor cyclist? Doesn't matter. This SB700 was designed with both in mind! Perfect for the home gym or light commercial setup, its heavy duty 22KG chrome plated flywheel and Kevlar braking design will make certain of a quiet and smooth ride. The integrated console displays RPM, time, KCal, distance and speed and is also compatible with a wireless heart rate chest strap, ensuring users that they staying within their heart rate training zones and work to get their optimal results.
Pad Resistance – Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
Adjustable Seating – Allows a user to move up and down as well as forward and backward on the seat. Because all users differ in height it’s important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
Display – Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means less distractions and more achievement.
Frame – A strong durable frame is vital for Light Commercial bikes. Heavy Steel tubing along with aluminum shroud makes the Sole bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront act as touch points and make moving the bikes easy and convenient.
Light Commercial – Is meant for 4 hours of use (or less) per day. Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes and non-due paying gyms.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out