Muscle Motion 160cm standard barbell is made of solid steel, has diameter of 28mm shaft. It is designed to hold weight plates with 29mm center hole and has collars on each end to secure the weights in place during use. Muscle Motion 160cm standard barbell is weighed 8kg. The shaft length is 30cm
Muscle Motion 160cm standard barbell is commonly a versatile tool that can be used for a wide range of exercises, such as bench press, squat, deadlift, and overhead press to train various muscle groups, including the chest, back, arms, and legs.
Muscle Motion 160cm standard barbell is a popular choice for beginners, as it is easy to use and provides a solid foundation for building strength and muscle.
Important: Muscle Motion 160cm standard barbell is not compatible with some standard weight plates have 25mm hole and all Olympic weight plates have 50mm hole. If you are not sure your weight plates are 25mm or 28mm, please watch the video linked.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out