The R60 was designed with user comfort and convenience in mind. Step-thru entry allows easy access to the workout position, while the Pure Comfort seat with added lumbar support keeps users comfortable for miles of riding. Contact heart rate grips on the side handlebars allow for convenient feedback without changing your riding position.
Customize your feedback view with this easy-to-read LED console featuring 12 programs. Provides easy-to-read feedback at a glance, including time, distance, speed, resistance, level, RPM, METs, watts and heart rate. Plus, heart rate training is easy with the contact grips and built-in wireless receiver.
- Light Commercial Grade
- Frame Type: Heavy gauge welded steel recumbent frame
- Pedal Type: Self-balancing with adjustable straps
- Seat Type: Comfort seat with seat back for lumbar support
- Seat Adjustment: 28 positions
- Resistance System: 2-Stage self-generating power
- Resistance Range: 1 – 25
- Handle Bar Type: Console and seat-mounted with contact heart rate grips
- Assembled Weight: 70 kg / 154 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 161.9cm (L) x 72.5cm (W) x 138.3cm (H) / 63.7″ x 28.5″ x 54.4″
- Display: 10×14 dot-matrix LED profile display, 16 alphanumeric LEDs with scrolling feedback, 4 customisable feedback LEDs and HR zone display
- Workout Feedback Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts, Heart Rate, Target HR, % max HR, Profile
- Programs Classic (Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random), Watts (Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts), Goal (Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal), HRT (HRT Weight Loss, HRT Interval) – 12 Total
- Heart Rate: Contact grips and wireless receiver
- Accessories: Water bottle holder and reading rack
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg) a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
For warrant information/the warranty claim form: Please Click here
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.