You can understand why with its amazing build quality and beautiful design. Losing weight will become an absolute joy when using the C415 Exercise Bike. Not only does it have a large comfortable seat, there is a generous options of programs that can be completed when exercising. The programs range from fat burn to intense cardio that will suit people of all fitness levels. A good quality exercise bike is the cornerstone of any home gym. This product is perfect for in home use but can also be utilised in small studio gyms or schools. Perform all of your favourite weight loss and cardio exercises with the knowledge that you are using a safe and feature packed York Fitness exercise bike.
For a high quality, safe and innovative piece of equipment select the York Fitness C415 Exercise Bike as your training partner. It will keep you motivated on the way to achieving your personal fitness goals.
- 32 Levels of Electronic Resistance
- 3 Piece Crank System
- 10kg Flywheel
- 140kg Max User Weight
- Large Cushioned Seat for Comfort
- Adjustable Stabilizer for Uneven Surfaces
- Rake and Slide Seat Adjustment
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Water Bottle Holder
- Wheels for Transportation
16 – 12 Programs, HRC, Watts, Manual, User
131 x 59mm Blue Backlight LCD
Hand Pulse Sensors
Computer Displays: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Recovery, RPM
York C415 Bike voted #1 by Australia’s leading reviewer and consumer advocacy group
York C410 Bike voted #2 by Australia’s leading reviewer and consumer advocacy group
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out