Designed to be usable in a home gym, but with Commercial in mind! This LC-RB features a unique step-through design, with fully-adjustable seating. It's array of programs and resistance levels make this a very versatile machine, for any athlete!
The iConsole App is available from the App Store and Google Play.
- 32 Levels of magnetic resistance
- 180kg Max User Weight
- 10kg Flywheel
- 3 Piece crank
- 18 (1 x Manual, 4 x Beginner, 4 x Advanced, 4 x Sporty + 4 x HRC, 1 x Watt + Body Fat + BMI + Heart Rate recovery)
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- 131 x 67mm Large dual-colour backlit LCD – iConsole App
- Tablet holder
- Computer displays: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse + RPM
- Step through design
- USB charging for Phone or Tablet
- Extra large cushioned seat for comfort
- Adjustable stabilizer for uneven surfaces
- Heavy duty wheels for transportation
- Assembled Dimensions: 1730 x 670 x 1120mm
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out