This rower features a cutting-edge water resistance impeller, effectively simulating the feeling (and sound!) of rowing. Packed full of features and the definition of premium, this rower is unparalleled in many ways!
Features and Details:
- Generates a smooth and uniform stroke with the durable York Fitness multi-bladed impeller
- Impellers active motion through the water tank creates the similar peaceful sounds to actually rowing on the water
- Raised seat height (13.5” high) gets you on and off the rower with ease
- Large contoured seat maximizes comfort and performance
- 6 resistance levels – determined by the amount of water used in the tank (check water level guide on tank for resistance level)
- Large 5.5” LCD Console features an easy height and angle adjustment for the perfect viewing angle
- Motivating display shows all your important information: Total Time, 500M Time, Calories, Distance, Strokes, Strokes/Minute, Date, Room Temperature, Clock
- 5 Programmable modes include: Race Against Computer, Time Countdown, Distance Countdown, Strokes Countdown, Calories Countdown
- Smooth rowing motion is delivered through a solid steel frame with dual aluminum slide rails
- Flex Pedals are easy to adjust (numbered size settings) with large Velcro straps and they flex with your every movement
- Ergonomic rowing handle is contoured and padded for maximum comfort
- Each water tank is pressure tested for long lasting performance
- Fold up frame design takes up less space when not in use
- Includes 2 AA batteries to power the console display
- Built-in HR receiver (chest strap sold separately)
Delivery details and options
- Please provide us a business or home address suitable for a 9am-5pm Mon - Fri delivery (Ground floor delivery allowed for).
- Ensure that someone will be available to receive and assist with delivery if heavy items are involved.
- We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
IMPORTANT: Orders will not be shipped until we receive special delivery instructions and have a shipping address so please ensure you provide these to ensure no delay.
If you are not able or certain you can receive delivery in person between 9am – 5pm Mon - Fri the alternative options are:
Authority to Leave
Please provide your instructions in the Special Delivery Notes field on check out page to leave your order in a specific place e.g. 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins.'
Note - if you authorise your order to be left in a specific place there can be no claims for damaged or missing items
If you would like to pick up the order from your local freight depot you can select this option and we will notify you of the courier depot details for your area.
NOTE FOR HEAVY DELIVERIES:
If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg or combination of heavy/bulky items: (over 250kg) a tail lift service will be required and costs $149.The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Please note: Sometimes if a tail lift truck is not available the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
1. Once your product is added to cart click View Cart.
2. Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.