This rower features a cutting-edge water resistance impeller, effectively simulating the feeling (and sound!) of rowing. Packed full of features and the definition of premium, this rower is unparalleled in many ways!
Features and Details:
- Generates a smooth and uniform stroke with the durable York Fitness multi-bladed impeller
- Impellers active motion through the water tank creates the similar peaceful sounds to actually rowing on the water
- Raised seat height (13.5” high) gets you on and off the rower with ease
- Large contoured seat maximizes comfort and performance
- 6 resistance levels – determined by the amount of water used in the tank (check water level guide on tank for resistance level)
- Large 5.5” LCD Console features an easy height and angle adjustment for the perfect viewing angle
- Motivating display shows all your important information: Total Time, 500M Time, Calories, Distance, Strokes, Strokes/Minute, Date, Room Temperature, Clock
- 5 Programmable modes include: Race Against Computer, Time Countdown, Distance Countdown, Strokes Countdown, Calories Countdown
- Smooth rowing motion is delivered through a solid steel frame with dual aluminum slide rails
- Flex Pedals are easy to adjust (numbered size settings) with large Velcro straps and they flex with your every movement
- Ergonomic rowing handle is contoured and padded for maximum comfort
- Each water tank is pressure tested for long lasting performance
- Fold up frame design takes up less space when not in use
- Includes 2 AA batteries to power the console display
- Built-in HR receiver (chest strap sold separately)
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out