Rapid Motion RMSHA16 standing Hip Abductor is The standing hip abductor is an exercise that primarily targets the hip abductor muscles located on the outer part of the hips. These muscles are responsible for stabilizing the pelvis and moving the leg away from the midline of the body. Strong hip abductor muscles can improve balance, reduce the risk of falls and injuries, and enhance overall athletic performance.
To perform the standing hip abductor exercise, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, keeping your knees slightly bent and your core engaged. Place your hands on your hips or hold onto a stable object for balance, if necessary. Shift your weight onto your left foot, and then lift your right leg out to the side as far as you can without rotating your hips. Keep your toes pointed forward and your upper body stable. Hold for a second or two, then lower your leg back down to the starting position. Repeat for several reps, then switch to the other side.
- Full commercial grade, made of heavy duty 80mm x 50mm x 3mm thick steel frame
- Dimension is 1525mm length x 930mm width x 1450mm height
- Gross weight is 150kg
- Loading capacity is 150kg, plate loaded
- Matte Black Frame and Black Upholstery
- 10 Years: Structural main frames
- 5 Years: Bearing, Pulleys and Bushings
- 1 Year: All other parts not mentioned
- 6 Months: Upholstery, Cables, and Rubber grips.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out