Introducing the AB1014 Lifestyle Foldable Adjustable Bench, a versatile fitness solution for your home gym. This bench is the perfect space-saving solution for apartment dwellers or those with limited space. Easily pull it out for your workout, and then fold it flat for convenient storage in a closet or under a bed. The bench can be used independently or in conjunction with functional trainers, Smith machines, and power racks.
The AB1014 Multi-Purpose Weight Bench features a backrest with seven adjustable positions and a seat pad with three adjustable positions, catering to both beginners and advanced users. By simply pulling out the locking pin to adjust the position and securing it back in place, you can achieve nine different angles between 90 and 180 degrees, offering optimal support during your workouts.
- The backrest can be adjusted from a decline, flat, to an incline position.
- The seat pad can be adjusted, providing a total of 21 different positions to suit your specific exercise needs.
- For added safety, a lock pin is included to securely hold the bench in the folded position
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Upright Position: 125cm long x 42cm wide x 112cm tall
- Flat Position: 125cm long x 42cm wide x 44cm tall
- Folded Flat: 136cm long x 42cm wide x 12cm deep
Upgrade your fitness routine with the AB1014 Lifestyle Foldable Adjustable Bench.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out