Rapid Motion RMRTTP0116 plate loaded leg press is a heavy-duty plate loaded machine designed for any commercial gyms.
- Full commercial grade, made of heavy-duty steel, combination of 140mm x 70mm x 4mm thick for main frame and 50mm x 80mm x 3mm.
- Dimension is 1616mm depth x 2147mm width x 1272mm height.
- Maximum loading capacity for is 300kg, weight plate holder is 300mm.
- The weight of this unit is 180kg.
- Built in weight plate storage.
- Matte Black Frame and Black upholstery
- 10 Years: Structural main frames
- 5 Years: Bearing, Pulleys and Bushings
- 1 Year: All other parts not mentioned.
- 6 Months: Upholstery, Cables, and Rubber grips.
Home Grade / Light Commercial
- Frame - 12 months return to base warranty (coating excluded)
- Cable/Pulley - 6 months replacement warranty
- Upholstery - 3 months return to base warranty
- Labour exclusive
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coating excluded)
- 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates (Excluded are functional trainers, cable crossovers, and any other machine with a height adjustable pulley system. Cables on such machines are covered by a 6-month warranty.)
- 90-day on grips, upholstery and any items not specified
- Labour exclusive
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty. A limited 1-year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Neoprene dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted
- Vinyl dumbbells have a 1-year warranty on the structural integrity only. Coating not warranted.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 2 years structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Warranty Policy of cardio equipment varies, normally are depicted on the individual advertisement
- We strongly suggest registering the product as soon as receipt of same. Normally a warranty card is included in the box
- To claim warranty, we will guide you through to the manufacturer / importer’s link to make a claim.
- Gym Direct warehouse normally does not hold parts of cardio equipment
Our product range is constantly evolving, and new items are always added in. If you can not find the warranty policy for your item, it is assumed be covered by our standard Warranty policy, or call 1300 488 866 to find out